Smart-Ed Dot Com Asia Sdn. Bhd. would like to welcome you to ec4kids. You may subscribe and log in as a member under the following terms and conditions, which may be updated from time to time, with or without notifying you.
1. SUBSCRIPTION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to log in, you must first subscribe as a member. For this, you are required to:
- Provide certain information about yourself. The information must be true, accurate, complete, and up to date;
- Update the personal information and notify ec4kids about any changes to the information.
This information may be used for planning, research, and development purposes.
2. MEMBERSHIP AND PASSWORD
Membership is not transferable and ec4kids reserves the right to reject or terminate any membership, with or without notice, for any of the following reason:
- Violates the Terms and Conditions for Members;
- Provides misleading information, and/or cause ec4kids to be misrepresented;
- Misuses and/or abuses the privileges accorded by ec4kids; and
- Deceased or becomes bankrupt.
After you have subscribed, your email account will be authenticated by e-mailed to the address that you have provided. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential and for the activities that take place under your account.
3. CODE OF CONDUCT
As a member, you agree NOT to:
- Load, e-mail, upload or transmit in any way, anything that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, tortuous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- In any way, disrupt or interfere, with the services or servers or networks connected to ec4kids;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any laws of the state and country as well as international laws;
- Collect, compile and/or use personal data about other members; and
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell any content for any commercial purposes.
Contents may not be downloaded, copied, distributed, republished, posted and/or transmitted in any form without prior written permission from ec4kids. ec4kids respects the law and the intellectual property rights of others. We hope that our members will do the same.
5. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
The information on use of copyrighted materials applies to ec4kids created documents and images only. For permission to use third party materials appearing on the ec4kids website, you must contact the copyright owner. ec4kids created documents and images are protected by copyright, trademarks and other laws.
6. MODIFICATION OF SERVICE
ec4kids reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to modify and/or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, its service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
ec4kids will not be held accountable for any errors, typographical or technical, that may occur in any of its content.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ec4kids SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES AS A RESULT OR YOUR USING ITS SERVICES.